Anzu Revenue-Based Investments (RBI)
Anzu Partners provides revenue generating companies with non-dilutive growth capital. These investments are designed to be flexible and fill a gap between dilutive equity and term debt. Anzu’s growth capital targets $1M-$15M investments and payback is based on a percent of a company’s revenue.
Revenue-based vs. Equity
Revenue-based vs. Term Debt
- No complications with setting valuation
- Does not interfere with current board voting member structure
- Provides access to Anzu’s strategic portfolio support services
- Aligned investor and entrepreneur interests around growth
- More accessible form of capital with much shorter time to closing
- No fixed term avoids “ticking time bomb”
- Does not require financing covenants or warrant coverage
- Simpler transaction process
- More robust national portfolio support services than a bank
- No personal or investor guarantees
- Does not require physical collateral
- Does not require a strong credit rating
- Stand-alone financing round
- In-conjunction with an equity raise
- Bridge between rounds
- M&A financing
- Debt restructuring
- Capital Projects
Interested in RBI opportunities?
Please submit a company questionnaire for us to review in order to be considered for RBI opportunities.